Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mayonaka no Panya-san ep.1

Wohoo, Mayonaka no Panya-san episode 1 review~
I'm on holidays so I watch lots of dramas :)


Synopsis (From DramaWiki)

Kurebayashi Yousuke is the owner of a bakery that only opens at midnight.

Cast: 

My impressions:

This is a 8 episodes drama. Takizawa Hideaki is playing the role of a baker who owns a bakery that is only open at night. I thought this was a little bit weird idea for a drama.
The first episode was quite simple. A young lady enters the bakery at night and claims to be the sister-in-law of the main character. She asks if she can live at the bakery. It seems like she will start her new life there. This was definitely a little bit different, but I thought that it was also cute.  It is quite slow paced, but it had some warm and cute scenes.
With only the first episode, it is actually hard to tell where the story is going and what it really is about. But I do recommend this if you feel like watching something calm with lots of delicious looking food.

Takizawa does look a bit older in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment