Friday, March 29, 2013

Winter 2013 season preview

I am now looking forward to watch the Winter 2013 season dramas!
This season recently ended, so as you can see I am a bit behind. The Spring 2013 is starting soon already.
 Here is a list of what I intend to watch:



Saikou no Rikon

This is the drama series in this season that I am looking forward the most for!! I just love the cast so much, especially since I watched Carnation. Can't wait :)


XxxHolic























Wow, one of my favorite mangas is being remade as a drama?! I literally cannot wait for this. However I do not know any of the main actors...
wiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/XxxHolic

Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou

This is this seasons Getsuku (monday 9). Gouriki Ayame will be the main actress. I am looking forward to see her act, usually I do not like her characters but that may be because of the roles she played. 
  

Saki

 

This is apparently a suspense drama, with Nakama Yukie as the main. I do not know what to expect with this one, but it looks good.

Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de

This series is based on a book written by Nonami Asa. I find drama series based on books are usually very good. Also, it has been a while since I have seen Ueto Aya :).

Last Hope




This will be a medical drama starring Aiba Masaki. I like this actor although I have trouble imagining him as a doctor. 

Shotenin Michiru no Mi no Uebanashi


































 I do not know if I will like this one. By looking at the image, it looks a bit scary ( I do not like the horror genre). But I like Toda Erika a lot, so I will try it.

Share House no Koibito

This is a romantic comedy starring Mizukawa Asami, Tanihara Shousuke and Ooizumi You. I really like romantic comedies, but in this one the male cast does not really interests me.

Apoyan

 

This drama will be about a man who works in a airport. I do not know the main actor, and it doesn't seem that interesting but I will try it.

Otome-san

This is a suspense drama. Again, I do not know what to expect, since I don't read synopsis before watching a drama. The cast seems good.


Yakou Kanransha

 

A suspense drama based on a novel. 

Nobunaga no Chef

 

This might be fun to watch. I like historical drama, and this one seems funny :) 

Nakuna, Hara-chan

 

This looks like a cute series.Also, I love Nagase Tomoya :). 
wiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nakuna,_Hara-chan 

Karamazov no Kyodai

 This one does not really interests me, but I will try it. 

Dinner

 

I do not really know about this one, I will try it but I usually don't really like drama about cooking.  

Tonbi

This might be interesting. This seems to be a family drama, based on a novel. 


The list is long :). When I watch the first episode of each, I will offer my general idea about it, without giving spoilers. This is to help people to choose which drama to watch. If you have any feedback or suggestions about my post, don't feel shy to share it to me. I didn't include a synopsis of each because the list is long and I do not read them beforehand to be surprised when I watch the dramas. However, if you feel you would like one, I could add them as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment