Friday, March 29, 2013

Introduction

Hi all!

Let me introduce myself,
I am Satoko, I have been watching drama since 2005. My teacher at the time lent me a video with a drama on it and since then I have been crazy about dramas. I thought it would be nice to share my love of dramas with other people!

Here I will post about dramas that I watch. I usually watch dramas that are fairly new, but sometimes I watch an older drama for fun.

Each season, I try to watch the first episode of every airing drama since I always wondered which drama was good each season. I then realized that I was missing out on a lot of dramas because they didn't seem interesting at first. Also, dramas that I was really looking forward for ended up being not that interesting. Here, I will offer my view of them, while I hope to hear your opinions as well. I usually watch completely 2-3 dramas in a season. 

This is my first blog, and I am not very experienced, but I hope to make an interesting and fun blog!  Yoroshiku Oneigaishimau~

Satoko

No comments:

Post a Comment