Saturday, April 27, 2013

Drama List

Hi!
Hope you are all doing well and that for those who are studying for their finals at school are doing good as well :).

I just wanted to make a shout out to the website mydramalist.info .
I watch so many dramas, I was keeping a word document years ago of what I watched , what I was watching and what I wanted to watch but it was so unorganized and lost track sometimes of which episode I was at.

Mydramalist.info is a great website to list and keep track of what you are watching and all that.
I think there is also a very similar website called http://mydramalist.com/ with the same purpose.

I just found the .info website first, that is why I am using that one but both looks and works good I'm sure.

That is all I wanted to say, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment