Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Long Absence

Hello and Happy New Year 2015!!!!!!
I wish everyone happiness, health and fun for 2015.



I can`t believe how long I haven`t watched Japanese Drama! I think I was watching too much and haven't watch a single episode in 2 years. I think I have only watched 5 movies in those 2 years. It's like I literally overdosed. I am like that sometimes, I haven't watch anime for over 4 years as well. This past year I have read manga like crazy though.

I graduated from university, got addicted to a MMO, got a job that I wasn't enjoying, moved away from my hometown for the first time last week and I am now unemployed again. I hope to find a wonderful job soon in this new city!

Meanwhile, since now I have nothing to do while job searching, I went to look back at my blog and was REALLY surprised that it was still getting views , I mean, my reviews are for old dramas now! It kinda made me happy... :) Thank you!!

My goal of the year will be to watch drama again, maybe slowly so I don't overdose for an other 2 years.. I also wish that my blog gets more active and that people comments more. I really want to know what you guys think about the episodes too!!!!!!!

Finally, I also have been considering adding ads. It is sad.. but since I am now living by myself and unemployed with no revenue, it is hard financially and even a little could help :(. Please do not be surprised if you see ads soon.

I have no idea what happened in the last 2 years in the drama scene, anything good and exiting ???? Where should I go to watch drama now?

3 comments:

  1. Okaeri ;-)
    a lot has changed in the dorama world, but it seems that you have already found out about the new sources for raws. Livejournal seems to become the place to get subs, and there are many fansub groups that require you to join, before you can get the files. You shoul probably head over to http://sky-of-secrets.livejournal.com and join the community, because sky_fish7 always does a great job gathering j-dorama news. And another development is that crunchyroll streams some j-dorama series now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes It surprised me to see the subbing community kinda get separated like that after d-addicts closing.
      I saw about crunchyroll, it has been a while, yet it seems they did get any new drama this season. Still since it is completely legal, I support them and I should watch from them more often.
      I will try to join this blog on livejournal, however i need to get a bit more comments on my account, even though open since 2009, thanks for you suggestion!

      Delete
    2. you are welcome. Do you mean you need more comments on LJ or here? If you think that the subbers on LJ might not let you join their friends lists or communities (to get the subs), then just give them your blog address. Should be no problem then. My LJ is empty and I could join the places I tried by telling them my d-addicts name.

      Delete